They provide all types of services such as shopping, dining, traveling, and entertainment with an extra gift voucher, cash back, reward points and more. Each of the product gives phenomenal benefits. The IndusInd bank credit card is the well-known financial company. People trust them because of their facilities and services.
IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- You will get up to 50% off at over 800 hotel restaurants
- Get off up to 50% on dining across the Asia Pacific
- To premium MasterCard airport lounges in India, will get exclusive access
IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card
- You will get bumper offer, 50 days interest-free period
- As a welcome will get an attractive gifts
- You will get one free movie discount in a month
IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card
- As a joining fee need to pay Rs 50,000
- In a month get up to three free movie tickets
- Buy one movie ticket and get another free
IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card
- You will get discounted flight ticket benefits
- Feeling wonderful with amazing reward points
- They cover up to Rs 25 lakh on air accident
IndusInd Credit Card Payment Online: Service That Can Smooth Your Life
IndusInd credit card brings many facilities as per the customer’s choice. As you know, you can shop, dine, as well as make the IndusInd credit card payment online option.
To use their online option should register yourself. For registration, need to fill the personal or professional information with required KYC, share registered email ID or mobile number, and a recent passport size photograph. After the verification, they provide one User ID or password. You can login the IndusInd credit card payment online and pay bills. Make sure for all types of sight have a different User ID. To login, each needs to create a different User ID.
You can have many options such as net banking, mobile banking app, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT. Choose any of the options and pay bills before the due date. Let’s find out the description of all the sites one by one.
Net Banking Service: To use the net banking service should have the current or savings account. When you link your net banking into the account, it’s going to be easy to pay bills on time without an issue. You can also check the due, outstanding, swipe report, and more.
Mobile Banking App Service: Net banking or mobile banking app portals are the same, but login with a different ID. Download and install the site. Once installation over, you will make payment from the home to office anywhere.
Autopay Service: When you have many credit cards should have chances to forget to pay bills. For that, set the standing instruction with the current bank account. With this service, they can cut the amount according to the bill date or amount and send confirmation mail on registered email ID.
NEFT Service: When you don’t have the same bank account should use national electronic fund transfer and pay the bills. Need to add payee account number or amount.